1. Starter Kit for your Choosing Wisely campaign: an introduction to the Choosing Wisely concepts.
2. Developing Choosing Wisely Recommendations: to assist Colleges, societies and other organisations to develop a list of recommendations for the Choosing Wisely campaign.
3. Implementing Choosing Wisely principles in a service: this guide is aimed at service delivery organisations, wanting to implement a Choosing Wisely programme, including Departments in DHBs and services in primary care.
4. Measuring the impact of Choosing Wisely: provides basic information and tools to help you develop and measure your Choosing Wisely interventions.
5. How to write up your Choosing Wisely project: how to record your successful implementation of a Choosing Wisely recommendation.
6. A Starter Kit for implementing Choosing Wisely in hospitals which has been prepared to assist smaller hospitals with the implementation of Choosing Wisely.
7. Promoting shared decision making: for information and resources on shared decision making.
8. Communicating risk, a guide for health professionals: for information on risk and how to explain risk to consumers.
9. Behaviour change toolkit: options for the range of tools available to implement Choosing Wisely initiatives to change health professional behaviour.
10. The High-Value Care Culture Survey (HVCCS) captures specific areas for targeted value-improvement interventions and provides a pathway for health system managers to address the underlying culture within hospital divisions, practices, and training programmes.
11. A synopsis of Choosing Wisely literature: this is a list of Choosing Wisely references arranged by year and alphabetically by author.
12. A combined list of all choosing wisely recommendations: this is a list of all New Zealand Choosing Wisely recommendations on tests, treatments, and procedures health professionals should question, in one list for easy reference.
The following posters can be downloaded and printed. Some posters are available from our office. Please contact us to check on stock.