Forum registration is open
Registration to the Choosing Wisely 2019 Forum: Continuing the Conversation is now open.
This is an opportunity to learn more about how to develop and extend your Choosing Wisely work.We have some exciting keynote speakers lined up:
- Professor Tammy Hoffman from the Centre for Research in Evidence-Based Practice, Bond University, Queensland, who will be talking about shared decision-making;
- Associate Professor Sue Crengle, from University of Otago’s Department of Preventive and Social Medicine, who will discuss Choosing Wisely and equity; and
- Dr Robyn Lindner, of Choosing Wisely Australia and NPS MedicineWise, who will discuss implementation and evaluation of Choosing Wisely.
SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS
Upon registration you will be asked to identify a topic of interest from the list below. Depending on numbers, not all sessions will proceed. This session will be an opportunity for attendees with common interests to get together and discuss various aspects of Choosing Wisely.
You will have the opportunity to make other suggestions.
- Choosing Wisely 101
- Spreading the message
- Choosing Wisely and allied health
- Choosing Wisely working in nursing
- Choosing Wisely and medical education
- Choosing Wisely and pharmacy
- Choosing Wisely in general practice
- Choosing Wisely and medico legal issues